Arkansas Press Association  

Go Back   Arkansas Press Association > Discussion Board > Creative Services and Desktop Publishing Forum

Old 10-11-07, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Default InDesign/PhotoShop Seminar Oct. 18

It’s still a week away but the “InDesign and Photoshop Tips and Tricks” seminar featuring Kevin Slimp has attracted over 60 registrants for the event to be held Thursday, October 18, at the Association of Arkansas Counties building across the street of the APA office in Little Rock.

The seminar was originally scheduled at the APA building but the number of registrants quickly outgrew the space available for such a seminar. The hours of the seminar are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Slimp is the director of the Institute of Newspaper Technology in Knoxville, Tenn., and technology director for the Tennessee Press Association. He has done several presentations for APA and each has attracted large crowds.
The registration fee for this seminar is $65 which includes lunch and materials.

More information and a registration form can be found at http://www.arkansaspress.org
Old 10-19-07, 11:14 AM

This seminar was great. Anyone who missed it should be sure and take advantage of the next one. I think this was the fourth time I've been to one of Kevin's seminars and I learn something every time.

Check out www.kevinslimp.com

The same goes for Russell Viers. He's at http://www.digiversity.tv/
Mountain View