Arkansas Press Association  

Go Back   Arkansas Press Association > Discussion Board > Members in the News Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-09, 11:48 AM
Tres Tres is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 277
Default Kreth to serve as chair for Komen Race

Ellen Kreth, co-owner of the Madison County Record in Huntsville, is the race chair of this year's Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Arkansas.

The Arkansas Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure was incorporated in 1992. To date it has held 15 Komen Races for the Cure in downtown Little Rock raising almost $13.5 million. The monies raised fund grants and educational programs providing support and early detection information to thousands of Arkansas women and their families. About 75 percent of the funds stay in Arkansas, with the remaining 25 percent going to national research grants.

The Race provides an opportunity to honor breast cancer survivors and to remember those who have lost the battle.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.